- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup dark chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare your zucchini by grating it. Then place zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze out all the extra moisture. If you don't do this you will have soggy cookies!
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add four mixture to butter mixture, beat until well mixed. With a wooden spoon, stir in oats, and zucchini and chocolate chip cookies.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto parchment paper or ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Wait one minute before transferring cookies to a rack to cool.
recipe adapted from All Recipes, Martian Cookies