Yes, it is!
My little brother is now officially in his late 30's!
We celebrated at The Olive Garden last night.
Ray, me, Paul, Ben
High of the night: spending time with my bro's, their wives, and my nephew
Low of the night: Ray losing his Shrimp Alfredo next to his truck.
Best Line of the night: "You're dating a cougar!" I'm proud to say that quote came from my daughter.
Best cheese of the night: Cooper. Seriously, look at that grin!
A Few of My Favorite Things About Ray:
- Extremely Funny
- The boy can rock out like no other
- loves music, including bizarre bands no one has heard of before
- he's teaching himself guitar
- he's the "hot one" in the family
- white teeth, make that very white teeth
- fearless, he has many concussions and scars to prove it
- artistic, this is Ray's garage. Cool, huh?
Happy Birthday Ray! I love you!