I know it seems as if I've fallen off the face of the earth. Actually, my boy's are now in year round school and they have been off track for the last 2 weeks with 1 more to go. I'm not very good at juggling many balls at once so I dropped the blogging ball. How I've missed that ball!
So, let me catch you up on the randomness of my brain. I know you really want to know as much as you want to know what's hiding in the cracks in your couch.
1. Why do they make short snow scrapers for your car? I want a big long one so I can reach every inch of my window.
2. My dog has allergies. She needs a shot because she won't stop licking and itching. Now she's made her ear bleed smearing the blood across her face. All the lick, lick, licking of her itchy feet makes her stink. I have a stinky dog that looks like she just killed something smearing the remains across her pug face. Lovely. I need a vet.
3. I have to get my boobies squished. I need to have a mammogram. I don't wanna have one! It scares me. Plus I'm afraid they won't be able to give me one because my ladies are little girls. "I'm sorry ma'am. But our machine can't squish your boobies because they are teensy!" (remember what I told you about my brain and your couch!)
4. I miss my friends in Texas. I'm a bit lonely.
5. BUT one of my dearest friends from Texas moved to Utah a few years ago. She brought her boys to visit on Friday. I love Melissa and I'm so happy we're both in the same state again!
6. We had a cousin lunch form my Dad's side of the family. My cousin I haven't seen since she was 6 years old was there with her fiance. It was so fun to get to know her a little bit and talk with her husband to be. He's from Russia so I could listen to his accent all day.
7. I need to go see my hermit of a Dad. I feel the need to bake him things and clean his bathroom.
8. My brother got me hooked on podcasts. I still don't have an ipod and my MP3 player suddenly died. I think it was suicide.
What did I tell you? Brain, couch.