I'm horrible at birthdays. I forget them all the time. And if I do remember to buy a gift or a card I usually don't get around to mailing them until the birthday is long gone. Me, procrastination, and birthdays don't mix.
My latest victim is my sister-in-law Heidi. I feel especially horrible about missing her birthday because she now lives near by. Please forgive me Heidi! I love you!
Here are 10 things I love about Heidi. (Yes, I'm trying to brown nose her!)
1. Heidi married my brother! She is the perfect wife for my brother.
2. The girl is a brain. Heidi is a smart one.
3. She watches Project Runway with me. The new season starts next week and Heidi thinks she can't afford the time because she's busy studying to be a Dr. Those cadavers can wait, but Tim Gunn can't!
4. I thought I was an animal lover. But Heidi is the real animal lover!
5. Heidi is a very loving Aunt. She spends a lot of time loving them and teaching them new things. My kids love Aunt Heidi!
6. I am inspired by the way Heidi takes care of her body. I won't be coming a Vegan, but I find myself thinking about food in a different way.
7. Heidi is a strong woman. She has overcome a lot.
8. Heidi taught herself to play the guitar. I betcha didn't know she played the guitar!
9. She has strong values and she never backs down!
10. Heidi remembers the lyrics to every song! Next time you see her ask her to rap a little Vanilla Ice!