Bad News: Devin is sick. He's been running a fever since Monday.
- Good News: I'm getting a lot of cuddling from this hot little boy. It takes a fever to slow him down enough so I can hold onto him!
- Bad News: Half of my house is a mess.
- Good News: The other half of my house is clean!
- Bad News: I'm down to my last $20.
- Good News: The bills are paid and I have food in my fridge.
- Bad News: My kids will not eat soup.
- Good News: I have a big pot of this simmering. Including a vegetarian version for Heidi. We can't let the movers go hungry!
- Bad News: I gave my ticket to the concert to Madison's friend. John and Madison are going without me so that I can watch my brother's dogs while he signs his lease agreement.
- Good news: I don't mind missing the concert if my brother is moving to Texas!
- Bad News: My friend invited me to the opera tonight. But I can't go because I'll be with the boys while Madison and John are at the concert.
- Good News: I have a friend who thought of me to go to the opera with her!
- Bad News: I hate baked cherries. I like the flavor, but I can't stand the texture.
- Good News: I'm making Pioneer Woman's Dump Cake for a little celebration for the following good news.
- Bad News: It's a cloudy and humid day. Blech!
- Good News: Daniel and Heidi are moving to Texas today! They will be here in a few short hours!!!!
Edited to add: I just called Daniel and Heidi and they won't be coming here after all tonight. I'll be eating a ton of soup by myself tonight. Would anyone like some soup and a piece of dump cake? Because I'll be eating alone!