In my home of course! Life is just busy, busy, busy. I've missed my little blog. I surprise myself by how much I love to write. I don't know if it's therapy or if it's just a way to stroke my ego.
My brother is here dropping his wife off to live with us. Heidi will be living with us for the next few months to start Chiropractic School. Daniel says he feels like he's dropping his daughter off to go to college. He will soon move up after he has finished his degree in social work. They will then make their home here. Yeah! I'm so excited to have family living close to us. It has only taken us 12 years to get someone to move. Now we just have to get my remaining 4 brothers here and my evil plan will be complete! Hahahaha!!! (That's my wicked laugh)
I don't usually have New Years resolutions. But this year I have a need to write it down and get it done.
1. Have Family Home Evening once a week. My kids love it when we do this. But it is my fault we don't do it very often. I feel the need to spend more quality family time and to let them know they are loved, and what is expected of them when they leave our home.
2. Lose weight. Ugh. This is the first time I have ever had to make this goal. I guess having 4 kids has caught up to me. But I am really sad about how my body works.
3. Work out. I used to do this 3-4 times a week and I loved it. I need this for my emotional and physical health.
4. Be more involved in my children's education. I'm aware of what they are doing but it is from more of an observer rather than someone participating. Specifically Cameron's schooling.
5. Get my website where I want it to be. I need to spend more time on the thing. It's not worth the extra cost if I can't dedicate more time to it.
So, there you have it. I wanted to put be a better wife and mother. But that's to broad of a goal and it is something I should be working on at all times anyway.
I made a quilt for my baby brother Paul and his wife Kira for Christmas. When I saw it in a quilting magazine I knew I had to make it. I love snowmen! And now that Christmas has passed, I can now show it to blog world!