Man, oh man. I've been in a funk. I'm more funkier than I've ever been. Do you think it's possible to have post partum depression 11 months after your baby's born? In hopes to get past this funkiness, today I will do the following:
- Read a chapter from Living Your Best Life Now. The author, Joel Osteen always inspires me to think positive.
- Take a shower. Yes, it's now 9:30 and I haven't showered yet. I woke up late and the bus won't wait for you to feel refreshed.
- Take 2 advil. I slept wrong and my neck is kinked and sore.
- Sew. It always makes me feel better to feel creative. I wish I could share what I'm working on but it would ruin a Christmas secret.
- Drink Dr. Pepper. It always does me good!
- Play ball with Devin. He loves it and he's just so cute!
What do you do to get yourself out of a funk?