JLo from Almost Famous has challenged me to list 8 interesting facts about myself. Hmmmm...It's hard for someone who is extremely average to list anything but semi interesting items.
1. I have 5 brothers and no sisters. And no, I was not spoiled.
2. If I won the lottery I would buy a home in the mountains.
3. I know how to sew, crochet, knit, cross stitch, embroidery, cook, bake, scrapbook, tat, caligraphy, and I've even tried macrame.
4. If I could have a dream career, I would be a writer. Instead of writing small tidbits for my little bloggity blog I would write best selling novels.
5. I have 4 children. In Texas that's a lot, in Utah that's not so many.
6. I have blepharitis. Which basically means that my eyes are always itchy, swollen, dry, and flakey all the time. It's miserable and there is no cure.
7. I am very blind. I can't see without my glasses or contacts.
8. My right pinky finger is bent and I can't straighten it. My daughter has the same bent pinky finger.
Wow, that was hard. And I would tag people but JLo already tagged everyone!