#1: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are by far my favorites so far. I love oatmeal cookies, and this is the best recipe I've ever made. These will definately be made again.
This recipe gets a thumbs up.
#2: Caramel Cashew Cookies
Very good. I love caramel and cashews, so what's not to love. Unfortunately my family does not feel the same. So, after eating way more than I should I had to throw the rest away.
This recipe also gets a thumbs up.
#3: Cocunt Biscuits
Yes, those cookies are in the garbage can. Because they taste like burnt popcorn! So, unless you enjoy the flavor of burnt popcorn, do not make this recipe.
Two thumbs way down!
I'm thinking of making the truffle brownies next.
Thoughts for the day:
* Why does no one put toilet paper on the holder except for me.
* Laundry is calling my name. (my laundry does talk to me, I'm a lonely housewife)
* Ethan speech today
* I need to go to the store to get ingredients for turkey soup for dinner
* Last night my house was clean
* somebody must have messed it up while I was sleeping, because this place is trashed!